VUR Physician Locator

Find a VUR doctor (Pediatric Urologist) near you.

What kind of doctor should you see for VUR?

If your child has vesicoureteral reflux (VUR) or has symptoms similar to those of VUR such as recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs) accompanied by a fever, a specialist can help. A pediatric urologist is the specialist you would see for VUR.

What is a pediatric urologist?

Pediatric urologists are doctors who provide specialty care to diagnose, treat and manage children’s conditions affecting the kidneys, bladder, urethra  or genital tract. He or she has completed a residency in an approved urology training program, a formal fellowship in pediatric urology and is board-certified or board-eligible in urology. VUR is a common condition that pediatric urologists treat. They use equipment specially designed for children, creating a comfortable and non-threatening environment for your child. These VUR specialists are best equipped to answer your questions about VUR.